After raising $123,306 on our titanium chopsticks in 2018, we're back with an upgrade! Introducing our Solid Titanium chopsticks 3.0 new for 2022!
Your exquisite display of stoneware and porcelain is a little unwieldy to pull out on a daily basis, and it is certainly not advised to take those along on camping trips. Enter titanium – an elegantly polished/matte finish that blends seamlessly with the modern vibe of your dinner table.
Our new Solid Titanium Chopsticks are CMC milled from a single piece of solid 100% Grade 1 (CP1) Titanium! CP1 is the purest form of Titanium that is the most resistant to corrosion.
Solid 100% Titanium chopsticks with a simple, elegant design.
Our new Solid Titanium Chopsticks are:
Better weight for balance: 9 inches in length, 1.48oz. These chopsticks offer a more comfortable experience.
Polished tips and matte cubic tops: The matte cubic tops deliver a more secure grip while the polished tips keep them stylish and make them easy to clean.
Slimmer tips: We listened! Many of you asked for a pair of chopsticks with slimmer tips. Chopsticks 3.0 have very slim tips in the size of Ø 2.8mm.
- After months of prototyping and testing chopsticks with different lengths, diameters, weights, and finishes, we finally got the third version of titanium chopsticks. Everyone was happy after using it for meals for at least two months.
The slim tips with eight convex grooves make them easier for gripping dishes or even heavy food.
Our new chopsticks have polished tips and matte cubic tops. The grippy texture will keep them firmly in your hand!
The cubic design of the tops prevents chopsticks from rolling away while the slim tips are cylindrical design, which integrates the ancient ideas of the orbicular sky and rectangular Earth.
Keep your hands clean and safe while eating hot and oily snacks! 9 inches in length, 1.48oz. Perfect weight of balance and offer a more comfortable experience.
Why does pure titanium always give the perfect result?
- 100% titanium is the perfect choice for kitchenware or tableware.
- Retains the original taste of any food, used extensively in high-end kitchenware
- The most biocompatible and safe metal for the human body
- The only element that your body fully accepts - even bone will grow around it
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, nearly equivalent to platinum
- Named after Titans of Greek mythology because of its immense strength
- Less than half the density of steel, perfectly weighted for a quality feel
- Durable, a true heirloom piece to last generations
Each pair of Titanium chopsticks comes with a steel rest and travel bag. Both the chopsticks and the rest can be cleaned in the dishwasher. It is also very convenient to take with you anywhere and anytime, and a perfect gift for those you love!
Chopsticks are thought to have a long history of over 5000 years. Originating from China, they began to spread to Japan and Korea by 500 A.D. So far, chopsticks are becoming popular utensils in restaurants and hotels across the globe.
Nowadays, chopsticks serve many new functions besides tableware. For example, you can buy a pair as a gift for your friends and relatives. In Chinese, it reads 'Kuaizi', which means to have sons soon, so a newly-married couple is happy to receive it as their wedding gift.
Using chopsticks has become more and more popular because of its benefits,
- Develop hand-eye coordination and concentration
- Improve motor skills and dexterity
- Build new pathways to the brain
- Improve handwriting grips
- Provide an opportunity for rich social interactions
Chopsticks are adored and used around the world. A recent experiment shows that many joints and muscles are being exercised, improving your dexterity over time.
- Material: Grade 1 (CP1) Titanium
- Length: 22.6cm
- Weight: 43g
*Each pair of chopsticks comes with a steel rest.
At Woerden Designs, we use pure Titanium cookware to keep your food safe, healthy, and pure and help you, the home chef, prepare healthy food for your family.